Over 150 projects worldwide
We are proud to have transformed more than 150 public spaces and created unforgettable moments for millions of people around the world!
Discover the events that have struck the blow of our 150th project
The cities of Ottawa, Canada, and Roanoke, USA, kicked off their winter festivals with a bang.
From January 31 to February 17, Ottawa’s Winterlude featured six installations in the ByWard Market and on Sparks Street. Creos has been a proud partner of Winterlude’s organizers for the past three years.
as part of Winterlude. Through these partnerships, Canadian Heritage is pursuing its goal of promoting an environment where Canadians can experience dynamic cultural expressions, celebrate our
history and heritage as well as build strong communities.”
A first time
Downtown Roanoke, Virginia is featuring a Creos installation ─ Chimes, by Collectif Blackbox ─ for the very first time!
“We’ve been looking at ways, of course, to bring people downtown, stuff that’s unique and exciting. We’ve been looking at interactive art for a long period of time and finally, we were able to find something that would work for the space and a great partner to work with.”
– Jaime Clark, Downtown Roanoke
The Creos effect in numbers
- A diversified portfolio including 16 unique installations, among which 6 new ones in 2019
- Installations having travelled worldwide: 50 cities, 11 countries, 4 continents
- More than 3,000 days of one-of-a-kind experiences in different public spaces
- Positive economic and social outcomes for all stakeholders